The unique, three-dimensional abrasive/flexible bristle design provides a uniform finish. Use them for heavy cleaning, for removing firescale and light oxide, and for pre-polishing, semi-finishing, blending, texturing and polishing. Discs provide the convenience of a pre-charged abrasive but don’t generate the heat associated with rubber wheels.
• Remove oxides from jewelry without using messy compounds.
• Clean and maintain hard-to-reach areas and fine detail.
• Embedded cubitron mineral abrasive is much harder than most metals.
• Use 3-6 discs per mandrel for best performance.
• Recommended handpiece speed is 15,000rpm to a max of 30,000rpm.
• Sold per dozen.